Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bumbling Beginnings

Like long silences, coffee with an ex, and dry heaving; I too am very awkward. My pursuits include falling up staircases, saying the exact wrong thing, and cracking unfunny jokes in large groups of people. I believe the time is right to begin chronicling my foibles for the amusement of the internet.

I don't exactly understand (read: not at all) the technology part of blogging so it might be a while before I embed videos or do something snazzy. But if you're reading this there's a fair chance you know me personally and understand my ability to melt technology with the touch of my hand. I'm sure I'll work it out eventually.

As soon as my parents return my camcorder I will undoubtedly post some awkward clips. 

_________________________________________
What I'm Reading: Star of the Sea by Joseph O'Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment