Friday, February 17, 2012

Cabin Fever


Recently, my sister packed up her car, drove to Nebraska, and started a management training program. Did I mention she took the car? Well she did. It's rather cold here, the wind whips through your bones quite efficiently. Consequently the baby and I have been spending lots of time indoors. And I don't know how many 1 1/2 year old children you have encountered, but they have amazing stores of energy. There's only so much we can do in this apartment before we go a bit goofy. 


This one has taken to laying on the floor to stare at the dog while it grooms itself.



I have started staring morosely to the right over my shoulder for hours on end. 


We're a couple of Emily Dickinsons minus the poetry and sapphic love. 

Global warming, feel free to kick in any time now. I need to go outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment