Friday, November 4, 2011

Aberdeen: The Extras and B-Sides

Here are some of the weird, awesome and other things I saw in Aberdeen.

Another Jeremy Kyle guest. Did her boyfriend hide used condoms under the bed? Sadly, yes. Poor dear.

 Actually cool exhibit at the Aberdeen Modern Art museum. This was an exhibit on glass. I neglected to take a picture of the soiled sleeping bag, the piece of wood with hair glued to it, the portrait of Paris Hilton and other "art" in the museum.
Not efficient unless you like reading at your desk.

I legitimately thought these were balloons at first glance.

Posting this because anyone who know me will be shocked to hear I tried Indian food. As I am usually peckish and ethnocentric. 

You'll be even more shocked that I liked my food and everything I tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment